Will services be billed through my insurance company?
- No, insurance companies will not be billed. You will not be undergoing a psychological evaluation nor receiving a diagnosis (both are required for insurance billing). Services and digital material offered by Melissa Reilly, Psy.D., A Mom’s Path to Wellbeing promote wellness and are not offered as a treatment for a psychological disorder or medical condition.
Can I schedule an appointment to work with Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. Individually?
- Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. Is not currently accepting new individual clients in her therapy practice. Additional classes, groups and workshops will be available soon.
What should I do If I want individual psychotherapy?
- Although Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. Is not accepting individual psychotherapy clients at this time, she can highly recommend the psychologists she works with at Shoudt & Reilly Psychological Services, LLC. Click here to view their website.
Will there be other services and digital materials added to this site?
- Yes. Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. is working on adding an entire collection of services and products to support, nurture, and guide Moms on their Path to Wellbeing. Future projects include additional in person and virtual groups for Moms of children of different ages and stages, virtual workshops, and digital parenting related workbooks.
Is Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. available to speak to my group or organization?
- Yes, Melissa Reilly, Psy.D. is available to speak to your group or organization about a variety of parenting and family related topics. She can talk with you about your group/organization, topics and specific needs in order to provide you with an individually tailored experience.